...Plans...

So I haven't written in awhile.  I guess not much has happened to be deemed "writable."  Although, I did see Keith's grandma's journal last night and man, that woman wrote everyday!  Some days it was a one-liner.  Others it was a paragraph, but regardless, everyday she had something to say.  My aspiration for the year.  We're not counting the first 13 days.

Last year I started off the year with my open-ended resolutions for myself.  I'm happy to report that most of them have been achieved.  This year?  I only have one...enjoy life.  I made the decision last year to turn in an application for a study abroad program in Montepulciano, Italy for 5 weeks.  I'm doing it.  I received my acceptance letter for the program yesterday.  I filled out my passport application.  I have an appointment schedule for Friday to get it.  I am absolutely ELATED.  But on that note, it's not cheap.  I have figured out a way to raise the money, but any donations would be graciously accepted!  (See link below.)

Other than that, not a whole lot of eventful things have happened lately.  School started and the new teachers seem pretty cool.  One of which I had last semester.  I officially changed my major to Psychology.  My grandmother is staying with us for an undetermined amount of time.  My relationship with my father is very slowly becoming more bearable.  I turn a quarter-century old, which means lower car insurance!  This year has some exciting things in store.  Stay tuned.





Comments

Popular Posts