Day 5: Legs & Back

This weekend was one of some laziness. I didn't work out Saturday because I didn't get to bed until 3 am. Sunday was not happening. But, it was kind of good. It gave my body a little bit of time to recoup and by Sunday, I didn't wince as I sat on the toilet! This morning's work out was pretty successful, in my opinion. I did almost all of the ab ripper workouts, with slight modifications of course. I'm quite proud of myself for that.

Weighed myself this morning and I'm REALLY hoping that the small weight gain is my flabbiness turning into muscle. I'm not too worried. My diet has changed for the most part. I still cheat a bit - I had whole grain pasta yesterday for lunch with vodka/alfredo sauce. :) I need a little big of happiness in my tummeh!!

Comments

Popular Posts