30 Day Writer's Challenge | Day 22

Jesus wants me for a sun-BEAM, to shine for him each day...

I can not express enough to enjoyment I have received since I have been called as a sunbeam teacher in Primary.  These little ones are so precious!  They have these massive spirits that radiate from their tiny little bodies.

Today while in closing exercises, my favorite (probably shouldn't call one "my favorite" but I did) little sunbeam Abby climbed up on the chair next to me and leaned over onto me.  She had one arm resting on lap with one leg pulled in.  Sitting there with her, made me realize just how blessed I am.

I have not been blessed yet with my children, but I have a nephew on the way and I have these five adorable sunbeams to call my own for a couple hours a week.  Their personalities are all different, but they all have that same sweet innocence.  And they have an uncanny ability to make me laugh with every random story.

A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam;
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
I'll be a sunbeam for Him.

Comments

  1. Hey...Abbi is my favorite of your Sunbeams too ;)

    Take care of her and keep teaching her good things, that's my Little you've got in your care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts