Pumpkin Carving and an Update

Things with Michael, you ask?  Progressing.  Pretty well.  Ü  Juan made the comment the other day that it seemed like we had been dating for awhile.  I will have to agree.  It feels like I've known him for years.  It's a good feeling.

Anyway...This last week was pretty good.  I started swimming and continued on this morning.  I like it a lot.  There's something calming about it.  And even with my music going, I feel like I can really think about things.

Friday I started my application for BYU.  I have everything done except my transcript and my ecclesiastical endorsement from Bishop and Pres. Owen.  I plan on making those appointments in the next couple weeks.  I'm honestly getting cold feet about all of it.  Yes, Michael has something to do with it.  But not just him.  Baby Micah will be born in the next couple of weeks and I don't want to miss a thing while he's growing up!  Living that far away would be a killer!  Then there's gramps.  Having him around has been such an incredible joy.  He's been fun and he tells the best stories!!  Not to mention just his comments.  He is so funny. 

Saturday I forcibly kicked the parents out to go to the Adult Session for Stake Conference.  Okay, maybe not forcibly.  But I volunteered to stick around and watch grandpa while they went.  So I made him some chicken fingers and onion rings.  Apparently I am awesome at making onion rings.  His words.  Ü

Holly, Juan and Michael came over a little before putting grandpa into bed.  I made stromboli for us.  Yum.  And then, pumpkins!!  Can I just say how much I love carving pumpkins.  It's so much fun!!  Michael picked them up from Sam's and these suckers were HUGE.  I wish I had a picture of us holding them.  I didn't get too many.  Didn't want pumpkin goo all over my camera.  Mom toasted the seeds (my FAVE!) on Sunday with some paprika, garlic salt, cayenne pepper and some other things.  They are delicious!! 

A little psycho-killer-ish, ya think?  =P

PUMPKIN GUTS!!

My awesome Oogie Boogie!! 
Michael's scary pumpkin. Completely his design.  Ü

Comments

Popular Posts