25 Days to be Thankful | Day 1

People count down to Christmas.  They count down to their birthdays and the midnight on New Year's Eve.  Does anyone count down to Thanksgiving?

This month I'd like to start a new tradition.  I've seen several friends post Facebook statuses about how they will post something that they're thankful for everyday.  So starting today, I will blog each day about something I am thankful for.  It's a new challenge for me.


Today, I will steal my mom's post and say I am so thankful for my new nephew.  In the last couple days he has been overwhelmed with love.  It's amazing how someone so new can make you love them so much.  I am so excited to be Aunt Nubia and I hope that I can live up to all the standards.  He is the most adorable thing ever.

Comments

Popular Posts