Just an update...

So my being thankful plan...yeah, that bombed at the beginning of the month.  For the first two weeks of the month I was fighting an awesome head cold.  That halted a lot of writing.  But through it all, Michael took care of me.  I couldn't ask for anyone better.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner which is completely weird.  I can't believe how close it is to the end of the year.  I've been back for 3 1/2 months and it still feels like I got back yesterday.  At the same time, it feels like I've been with Michael for years.  It's amazing how time plays tricks on the mind.

Baby Micah is doing so well.  It doesn't seem like he's getting bigger, but he's healthy and completely adorable.  I love his yummy baby smell.  (I'm not going to eat him.)  Last Friday I took lunch to Juan and Holly for the sole purpose of seeing my adorable nephew.  I got to hold him while they ate.  I just love to look at his tiny face.  <3


Franchesca had her Junior Recital a couple weeks ago and it was amazing.  I was blown away by her music.  She did such a fantastic job.  Two out of her three pieces were from memory.  She has such charisma when she plays.  Which is why I particularly love the picture below.  She makes great facial expressions.  =P We were in charge of the reception afterward.  My mom did a mashed potato bar with pork tenderloin.  She bought a cute music mold that I did chocolate for.  It was a hit.  Oh, and my mom made her dress!



Josh and Brent are coming down for Thanksgiving.  I'm always excited to have them around.  And Jolie loves having a playmate.  Ü  It's been great seeing him around more often.  I know Grandpa loves it.  Michael and I are still trying to work out the Thanskgiving day schedule which is something I haven't done.  It's good though.  I enjoy his family and it's great to know that they want me around.


Spring semester is just around the corner and it's going to be a busy semester.  Calculus T/TH 6:30-7:45.  Communications T/TH 8:00-9:15.  Human Sexuality F 2:00-4:45.  Life-Span Development S 9:00-12:15.  Full-time this semester and I am going to make it through it!  I tried to keep Mondays open for FHE and Wednesdays in case my parents need me to hang out with grandpa.  It just sucks that classes will break my streak of seeing Michael everyday.  Oh well, it was bound to happen. 

That's all for now!

Currently Playing: "Sea of Love" by Cat Power

Comments

Popular Posts