Best of 2010 | Shop, Car Ride, New Person

I am horrible at blogging on the weekends.  I failed to update Saturday and Sunday, so - you get one post with 3 topics.  Ü 

Shop. Online or offline, where did you spend most of your mad money this year?

Most of my money was spent paying for Italy...and then I spent a hefty chunk in Italy. And thanks to a mixed up reservation in Verona, my roomie Ellie and I ended up spending about 30 euros each trip from the hotel to downtown.  Yeah, it sucked.

But it was SOOO worth it!

Car ride. What did you see? How did it smell? Did you eat anything as you drove there? Who were you with? 

Hmm...car ride.  The only "car" rides I can think of this year were actually bus and train rides this summer.  Unfortunately, there wasn't a whole lot to smell, but let me tell you - the view is breathtaking.  It should be a trip that everyone experiences!

New person. She came into your life and turned it upside down. He went out of his way to provide incredible customer service. Who is your unsung hero of 2010?

He's not a hero in the usual definition, but he has definitely brought new meaning to my life.  And yes, while that statement could explain Michael, I'm actually talking about my adorable nephew Micah.  I look at him and want so bad to have my own kids and raise them the way I was raised, with the values that I was taught.  Every time I see him, he lights up the room.

Don't get me wrong, Michael is a very good new person this year and I love him so much.  I can't wait to spend forever with him.  Ü

Tomorrow's challenge?
Project. What did you start this year that you're proud of? 

Comments

Popular Posts