Best of 2010 | Word or Phrase

A word that encapsulates your year. "2010 was _____."

2010 was legend - wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is dairy!

What makes 2010 more legendary than any other year, you ask?  Well, let's start with the beginning.

1 - I found a yummy, crafty project that I enjoy doing and it puts a smile on people's faces.  :)
Oh, and did I mention it was yummy?

2 - I spent an amazing five weeks in a completely breathtaking country which was paid for almost entirely by myself.  (Thank you, grandpa.)

3 - I have met the cheese to my macaroni.  True story.

4 - My first nephew was born.  He makes the world spin round.  Especially when he smiles - even if it is from gas.  Ü

5 - I'm rocking out the end of an amazing year in Times Square - with said cheese to my macaroni.

Can life get any better?

Oh yeah, and I saw TRON: Legacy last night in IMAX 3D.  Again...legen - wait for it - dary!


Tomorrow's challenge?
Shop. Online or offline, where did you spend most of your mad money this year?

Comments

Popular Posts