Do not run faster than you have strength - Rick Miller

I attended the Mill Creek sacrament meeting on Sunday. I'm glad I did. I think that I really needed to hear the message from a member of the stake high council, Rick Miller. I managed to type out some notes on my phone of things that I need to remember.

1. Prioritize your life. Remember the time of life you're in. Keep in perspective that what you choose now will follow you.
2. Live each day, day to day. Keep your eye on eternity. Take advantage of every possible opportunity to serve and enjoy life.
"Have I done any good in the world today?"
Do you have time for beauty?
3. Be willing to make changes in your life.
Alma 5:26 - "And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?"

I think if anyone masters these items, they can live a better, more appreciative life. I definitely challenge myself to keep these things in mind. Can I challenge you?

Comments

Popular Posts