96 Days...And COUNTING!

Oh man, I totally know why Mormons have short engagements.  The wedding is only three months away, but man I just want to get this over with! =P  Okay, when I say it like that, it makes it sound like it's a burden.  It totally isn't.  I'm just way excited about starting my life with Michael...in our new house...that we found this weekend!  It's a great little house.  4 bedroom, 1.5 bath.  Hardwood floors in the living room, dining room and kitchen.  Carpet through the bedrooms.  Half of the garage was converted into a large room that can be used for a more chill family room.  Amy (Holly's sister) has been our realtor and she's been working magic!  I'm really hoping this goes through.  It's the perfect house for us.  And it's in my neighborhood.  Ü

So, wedding updates.  Mom ordered my dress last night and I'm WAY excited for that to come in.  Week before last we ordered some personalized favors and napkins for the reception.  Totally thrilled about those coming in!  Mom bought a ton of cake mix Saturday for the wedding cake, but she still needs more!  The guest has been finalized and the announcements have been sent to the printer.  (Thank you, Adam at Printing Impression for doing these as my wedding gift!)  We booked the photographer last week.  Her name is Jensen and her stuff is amazing.  Just what I'm looking for!!  Plus I think she'll be a lot of fun to work with!  Things are coming together.  I just wish July would get here faster! 

I am totally excited to be leaving in a month to fly out to Michael and Clarissa's wedding.  It's going to be a blast!  I'll post pictures of that when I get home.  Talk to you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts