10 Days!

Tomorrow we'll be hitting the single digits!  I haven't been able to sleep too well lately.  I wouldn't really say it's nerves, but if I say I feel anxious - well, then it is nervous.  Let me put it this way...I'm not nervous (nerv·ous [nur-vuh s] - adjective.  1. highly excitable; unnaturally or acutely uneasy or apprehensive: to become nervous under stress. I would say that I'm anxious (anx·ious [angk-shuh s, ang-] –adjective. 2.earnestly desirous; eager (usually followed by an infinitive or for ): anxious to please; anxious for our happiness. I think anxious is a much better way to explain it!!I have a lot of amazing things to look forward to.  Friday = temple.  Next Thursday = girls night at the temple.  Next Saturday = wedding.  Next Sunday = driving to St. Augustine!  I honestly can't wait until that moment where we are completely done and on our way!  


Comments

Popular Posts