Five Question Friday...on Monday!

So the challenge is almost over {one more day} and I'm an entire week behind!  I hate the weekends.  I will probably not be able to finish out 31 posts in 31 days, but I know I gave it a valiant effort.  BUT the month isn't over yet.  I still have two days for 7 posts.  

I've seen this "Five Question Friday" thing on a few blogs.  I figured I'd give it a whirl...except I didn't post Friday.  So it's Five Question Friday on Monday.  Ü  Enjoy!

1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
That's really hard to come up with.  I would have to say the eCards that everyone reposts.  I mean, they are pretty funny!  And they hold lots of truth!

2. What is your favorite Olympic event?
I would have to say gymnastics.  It's so amazing to see what these men and women can do.  And kind of disturbing too.  I mean, should your body really bend like that?  All in all, it's talent.

3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?
No kids and I wish we could teach the dogs how to do chores.  That would be AMAZING.  And I'm sure we'd make a lot of money off of it!

4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
Okay, this is a tricky one.  Mainly because I've seen the movie Waiting and I don't want disgusting things in my food.  So, if I can tolerate it, I will.  If I can't tolerate it {overdone meat, runny eggs, burnt chicken}, then I will say something.  I'm pretty reasonable and I understand that things can get messed up, but if I say medium-rare or over-hard, I don't want tough steak and runny eggs.

5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)
Psh!  We don't have anything frivolous!!  Okay, maybe my freezer, but that's economical.  When frozen stuff is on sale, we stock up!  Ü

Comments

Popular Posts