Protective Blogging Headgear

A fellow UBC blogger shared a post with me.  7 Health and Safety Tips for Bloggers.  It's a pretty witty article that everyone should read.  {And comment on.}  So, last week, Alan posted a blog that I had commented on and he responded with a little note.

Nubia - thanks for the like - but I've just spotted from your profile pic that you're not wearing protective headgear while blogging! There's help in my Health & Safety Tips for Bloggers http://wp.me/p2usjC-CS

In order to appease him, I give you this, my protective blogging headgear:

Complete with hammer and box of Cheez-Its.

 Why, you may ask, am I wearing a hard hat?  Well, long story short when my new boss was hired on it was apparently wise to put me in charge of many things involving construction of new stores...something I have never done.  Not that I'm not up for a challenge, but I don't like to be thrown into a situation because someone else does not want to take the time to figure it out for themselves...like they should.


Anyway, yellow hardhat is now painted pink {which seriously makes it way more awesome.}

So there you have it.  My protective blogging headgear.  Thanks, Alan!  Sorry it took a few days.  Ü

Comments

  1. I'm also behind because I planned on randomly *liking* people on the train here in St. Louis after reading one of Alan's posts. I am going to have to find some time to do this soon.

    Also, I need one of those pink hard hats. It might help protect me from a head injury when people start throwing things at me on the train.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts