Five Question Friday

This weekend's plans?  Much needed rest.  Did a lot of work around the house last weekend and worked over 46 hours this week.  {Thank goodness for overtime!}  But alas, rest may not happen, until my glorious Sunday nap after church.  But even that must end as we're having some wonderful company over for dinner.  {No, they're not dinner.}  Plus, I have to figure out what to do with the 12 pints of blueberries I got yesterday.  Ü

1. Thunder storms - Love them or hate them?

That really depends.  I hate loud clashing thunder.  It makes my heart rate go up and it freaks the dogs out.  But I love to hear rain and slow gentle thunder.  Especially when the weather is nice enough to have the windows open.  Oh, I can not wait until it's cool enough to sleep with the windows open!

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes?

Well, we don't have kids, but I'd say yes.  It's always nice to start off a new adventure looking your snazziest!

3.  Do you golf?  Do you watch it?

Does this include putt-putt?  Because I'm all about that!  I find "big people" golf boring.  However, I do love going to the range to hit a few balls.  Good stress reliever! 

4. Showers or baths?

It really depends on my mood.  Mornings are all about showers.  Get in and get out.   But there are some days where I just want to be lazy and relax and warm bath filled mostly with bubbles.  Yes, I'm all about the bubbles!!

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?

That's a tough one mainly because I usually don't eat many strange things.  I have had frog legs before and have found a new liking for sushi.   Hmmm...I'll have to think about that one!

Comments

  1. Oh, my sister is a big sushi fan, but then, she's always been a more adventurous eater than I. Me, I just can't bring myself to eat such weird stuff, especially if it smells weird or has odd texture, so absolutely no sushi for me! (Pretty sure frog legs would fall into that same category, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheri, I HATED sushi until a couple years ago. Same with all oriental food. But then I was out at college in Utah, always broke, and a friend worked for PF Chang's and ALWAYS brought left overs. I learned to love it. =P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts