It's Friday again! Five Question Friday Time!!

Plans this weekend...cleaning, running errands, hopefully hanging with my BFF while she's in town, oh! and a cookout Sunday with wonderful friends.  No work on Monday means lots of relaxing!! 

Hope you all have a safe Labor's Day weekend, but like most holidays, let's not forget what it's about. 

"Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country." - The History of Labor Day

Five Question Friday

1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?  

That's actually a pretty funny question because I made this comment to someone on Facebook last weekend.  And let me preface this by saying I am completely fine with being lame.  :)  On of my favorite things to with the hubs is to just lay on the couch watching movies.  We both work full-time jobs and I'm in school full-time as well.  We have different schedules so any little bit of time we spend together just sitting with each other is just fine with me!

2. How do you eat your taco?  From the top or from the side?

From the side, but after I've folded the back over.  I HATE eating a taco and the filling falls out of the back.  :(

3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew that someone was down there and would get you?

Hahaha!!  I don't have a basement but I TOTALLY do this!  I can't walk into a dark room without turning on the light first.  And when I turn off the living room light before turning on the stairs, I run like the dickens.  It's kind of insane, but totally understandable! =P

4. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be and why?

Longer attention span.  Seriously.  I have the attention span of a gnat, which is why I can't seem to finish projects.  Isn't there a medicine for that?

5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "birds and bees" talk with children?

I am totally a supporter of sex ed during school.  Not saying that this should be a substitute for having the talk.  I'm thinking middle school age is an appropriate time.  Unfortunately kids these days are getting more and more frisky at earlier ages.  It would be a shame to have the talk too late!   

Comments

  1. So, you must eat soft tacos? Otherwise, I don't know how you fold them over to keep the stuffing inside. ;-)

    And I'm totally with you on the dark room thing. My husband laughs at me because if I'm going from the living room to the kitchen, I flip lights on as I go--no walking through the dark for me.

    Hope you enjoyed your cookout and got to hang with the bff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ALL about the soft taco. I hate crunchy. It always breaks into 1,000 pieces on the first bite!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts