A Late Five Question Friday {Sept 14}

So, I didn't get this in on Friday because I was running around like crazy.  Work and then class and then off to Buford for an amazing wedding.  I'll get into that tomorrow with my LML Monday!

five. question. friday.

1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress?

Well, I already knew what style I wanted.  It really didn't take that long.  My mom, SIL, and I went to David's Bridal {as much as I loathe that place} just to try on styles.  We found one online from a manufacturer and got it super cheap.  Unfortunately when it showed up, it was way too long and a bit tight.  We grew up with my mom making our clothes, I'm pretty sure she knows how to measure.  Oh, and it had sequins ALL over it.  The site said nothing about sequins.  Eck.

So, we made the best out of a crappy situation and did a lot of tailoring.  Added some red down the front and across the cleavage.  I was very pleased once my mom was done.  She's pretty amazing.


2. Someone in your general vicinity releases are REALLY nasty smelling fart.  Do you say anything or blow it off?

First off, I think someone has BLOWN enough.  Haha!  I would totally say something, but it would be directed at them.  Maybe something like "Eww, something smells really bad."  I love to see people's reactions when that happens.  :)

3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?

Okay, this scared the crap out of me but in the end, it was pretty dang hilarious.  I was talking to my SIL {that means sister-in-law, if you didn't know} a few weeks ago on the phone.  Just catching up.  They live in IL.  After we hung up, the phone started ringing again.  I thought it was my mom since I ended the call with her to talk to SIL.  On the other end was my adorable little nephew.  He was jibber-jabbing as almost 2 year olds do.  I really couldn't understand him until he said "help."  I asked him where mommy was.  He went on some more and then would say "help."  At this point, I was really freaking out.  I didn't hear her voice in background and had no clue what to do.  I told him to give mommy the phone.  He went on and then said "help" again.  Finally I overheard SIL's voice and she picked up the phone.  She was laughing.  She said that she had put him on his potty and then ran to let the dogs out.  When she came back, he was sitting on the stairs with poop on him talking on the phone.  I about died!  I really thought something had happened to her.  In the end, pretty funny situation, but it could have been scary.

4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.

Easy.  Breyer's Reese's.  Mmmm...

5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?

It really depends on if I'm sharing a bed or not.  I can sleep pretty much anywhere, but if I'm sharing a bed, that means I don't get the pillow time that I need to sleep well.

~~~~~~

Check out some other FQFs!! 

Comments

Popular Posts