Five Question Friday {Oct 19}

Clearly I have been a tart all week.  Completely neglecting my blog! *sigh*  I was super busy at work as I tried to get things wrapped up before being out next week.  And I was slightly sleep deprived.  That's my excuse.

Tuesday I had a Relief Society Activities Board meeting to finalize our plans for our "Getting to Know You: Season 2" activity for Thursday.  We also hammered out some plans for our dinner next month.  I've taken on the art projects {signs, posters, invites} and I have never been more excited to get back into Graphic Design since doing a co-worker's wedding invites. I have to say, being asked to be on the activities board with these amazing women has been so much fun and has made me feel so incredibly loved and wanted.  I can't begin to put into words the joy I have been feeling by serving the other women in Relief Society.  :)  The activity on Thursday was really great and so much fun!  It was awesome getting to know some of the sisters in the ward.  {Artwork below.}

Anyway, this weekend has been chaotic already.  I'm in crazy cleaning mode and I have to get two chapters read, study and take a test, and prepare discussion posts all before leaving on Monday.  I really don't want to be doing any more school work than I have to while at Disney.  It's going to be so much fun and I am SO excited to be hanging out with my parents, my granny, and my awesome aunt.  Michael is thrilled too.  :-D

Now, onto some five. question. friday.

1. Where do you hide all your junk when people come over?

That's a really good question.  Mainly because I'm in the middle of cleaning and need to hide some junk.  It usually goes in the garage, or in the seats of our dinner table bench.  Yes, that's right.  We have storage in our dining room seating.  :)

2. Do political ads help you decide who you are voting for?

Generally, no.  One.  I don't have cable thus, I cannot see political ads.  Two.  I don't care about watching one campaigner bash another.  I tried to listen to the debate this week, but I got so tired of the bickering.  It's obnoxious.  So, I leave it up to reading up on their views.

3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?

We don't usually do holiday parties, but last year we did have Michael's family come to our house Christmas Eve instead of going to his parents' house.  It was easier since we didn't have to go anywhere, but it kind of sucked having to clean up  after it was over.  But I do love being in our house, especially when all the Christmas decorations are up.  Just makes me feel all warm and cozy inside.

4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item.  What is it?

I'm going to assume the question is asking about a stranded island which one would not just "go" to, but be stranded on.  Hmmm...I'd have to say it would probably be my camera.  I realize this would probably not do me much good if I'm stranded for long as the batteries would die or I would run out of memory, but if it's a day or two, then I'd be good.  I'd just venture around the stranded island documenting all of its beauty.  :)

5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter serial killer (only kills people to save others), would you rat?

That's a pretty difficult question.  We have talked about "offing" some people that are probably better for humanity if they were gone, but I would never assume he would do it.  And then how would I react to that?  I mean, I don't believe in killing unless in times of war, and even that can sometimes be a stretch.  Man, I have to say...this question is confusing my moral compass!

4"x6" invite we passed out the week before the activity.


Name badges I did to match our fall theme.  LOVE them!
Save the Date for our Nov. activity.

Comments

Popular Posts