Five Question Friday {Sept 28} & LML Monday {Oct 1}

So...this kid completely failed at posting on Friday and on Monday.  It's been a crazy weekend and I think this week won't be much better.  I will try to do better.  Anyway...because I forgot about FQF, you get them both in one day!  YAY!  Hahaha...

This past weekend was busy.  I was ready to implode...which I kind of did on Sunday.  Thursday I tried to pull an all nighter for a test in my Perceptions class on Friday.  I made it til 3 am.  Then I woke up at 5 am to be at work by 6:30.  Left work at 9:30, class at 11, small cram session until my test at 2.  I can honestly tell you, I don't remember a thing after my test.  I remember babysitting my adorable little friend Harrison afterward, then I went home.  After that...nothing.
Watching the world go by...

Saturday was just as much of a blur!  Up at 7 am to meet my mom.  We walked around the park for 45 minutes.  I brought my little ruffian, Bear, to keep me company on the drive.  She does so well in the car compared to Jolie who is bouncing around every second.  Then Petsmart for dog food, home to take a shower, rush out the door for a bridal shower at 11, did a little shopping, home to quickly make our Quinoa 'n cheese for a cook out at the in-law's at 5.  Relief Society Broadcast dinner at 6.  Broadcast from 8-9:30.  Finally at home where I manager to stay away until 11.  Then passed out.  *whew*

Sunday wasn't as crazy.  Michael took a partial so we went to sacrament meeting together.  I'll be honest, I didn't pay much attention because I was having too much fun playing with the kids.  Ü  We left after that and decided to go to the fair since it was the last day.  As we started going...it started raining.  So we went home and took a nap.  We woke up around 3:30 and tried again...and then more rain.  Instead we rebelled and went to Longhorn's for dinner.

Last week over all wasn't terrible, but I'll be honest, I don't remember much of it!!  I did struggle a bit with my weight loss.  The numbers weren't going in the right direction.  :(  I'm thinking it had to do with adding the P90x in the mornings...muscles trying to form and all.  At least that's what I'm telling myself.  I was on a crazy up/down cycle all week.  I managed to squeeze out a 1 lb loss overall, though.  I was hoping for two, but I'll take what I can get!  I've decided to lose the P90x for now and concentrate on walking/jogging.

10/2 Walk/Jog
So what's coming up?  Well, I'm doing the Make a Wish 5K on Saturday with my parents.  We're doing the untimed walk/run, but I'm really shooting for under 45 minutes.  I pumped out 2 miles in 35 minutes with walking/jogging intervals.  I'm pretty proud of myself for that!  It was painful, but the hubz got me through.  Ü

Week 3 Points

















Now for some five. question. friday.

1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?

Well, let's put it this way.  I'm pretty much terrified of flying.  So, there's your answer.  ;-)

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I think the appropriate answer would be...anywhere but here.  I would love to live in Europe again.  Mostly Italy.  I fell in love with Italy when I spent a summer there two years ago.  {Still can't believe it's been two years!}  More importantly, I fell in love with Tuscany.  We stayed in a little town called Montepulciano.  It was amazing.  And so laid back.  I would love to go back for an unknown extended period of time.  =P

3. Should grown women wear leggings?

Oh do I have an opinion about this.  If you have the body to pull it off, by all means, go for it.  But I equate it to a large woman trying to pull off a bikini.  It ain't happening, sweetie.  Don't get me wrong, I for one wouldn't try it for the world.  I know my body and I know I can't squeeze my body into fabric that would remind me of a sausage casing.  Point made.

4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you?  And what would it be?

When I was younger, I hated my name.  I got ridiculed a lot and it was mostly by my big brother!  =P  I used to pretend my name was Nicole.  But overtime, I realized how cool my name is and little kids growing up suck.  So, now, I wouldn't change it for anything.  {If anything, I wanted Michael to change his last name.  Hehehe!}

5. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?

Entertainment Weekly.  That's it.  And I only have that because it's part of our Director's Club program at MovieStop.  Sort of like GameStop's discount program, but with movies.  I don't ever sit right down and read it when I get it.  They pile up on the back of our toilet downstairs and I read them when I get the chance.

Welp, that's all folks!  Have a great week!!

Comments

Popular Posts