FQF for Nov 2

So, I've been a little absent with my blogging.  Disney vacation was wonderful and we really did not want to come back!!  But this week at work was horrid.  I can't even explain how frustrated and angry I got this week.  I was completely swamped and ended up going in to work yesterday.  Sure, I got overtime, but I really didn't want to sacrifice my Saturday to clean up someone else's mess.

That aside...*breathe*...my parents are helping with hurricane victims in Atlantic City.  They were afraid they wouldn't find a place to stay.  The first hotel they found was $250 a night!  They ended up calling the president of a Spanish branch and they were kind enough to open their home to my parents and a few other people.  What amazing people they are!!  I'm happy that my parents have a warm place to stay.  I miss them pretty bad, but they are doing an amazing thing!

The health competition has been going really well!  I've been lacking on posting results.  It looks like Michael may be in the lead for total percentage lost.  At least I'm really hoping!  And there's only one other person that is ahead of us in the points section by five points.  Is it bad to hope she doesn't make it this week?  ;-)  We could really use the award!

I'll hopefully get some pictures from the vacation up soon.  But for now...

five.question.friday

1. What terrifies you the most?

That I will fail as a parent, which I guess may be most people's fear.  I'm not a parent yet, but it does worry me.  I want to there for my kids.  I want them to know that I am hear to listen, to guide, and not to judge them.  I have been through a lot of crap and my mom was always there.  Sure, she had punishments, but she never judged.  I want to be the same way.  I never want to hear that my kids don't want to be around me or want to talk to me.  It just sounds like such a horrible way to live!

2. Favorite fall/winter drink?

Oh man!!  Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte!  And hot chocolate!  They are both amazing and delicious and make my tummy happy! :-)

3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views?

YES!  Honestly, I don't know how people can be married with different political views.  But also, I feel that our political views are directly related to our religious beliefs as well. 

4. What was the last book you read?  Was it any good?

Sadly, I don't remember what the last book I read was.  I haven't finished a book since I started back to school.  I started reading To The Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson a couple years ago.  Michael got it for me for Christmas.  But once school started back up, I didn't pick it up.  :-(  It is good and one day I'll finish!

5. Do you look forward to snow each winter?  Why or why not?

Oh boy, DO I!!  But sadly, being in the warm South we don't get much.  :-(  It makes me sad.  Christmas before last we had snow that day.  It was amazing and wonderful!  I'm just hoping we get some this year.  If not, we may just move to Alaska!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts