{Project Life} Week 3: 01.13-01.19

Week three came together a lot quicker than the first two.  Now that I'm getting into the swing of things.  Plus I've found that it helps to plan out my spreads before I start putting things together so I've been trying to do that.



The hubby took the pictures of Bear the week before, but they were too good not to include.  We were trying to capture that crazy tongue of hers.   The journaling card is from the Turquoise core kit.  The bottom left picture is two weather advisories I got from the Weather Radio app.  Everyone was in a tizzy over this impending freeze...that never happened.  The tag says "Proof that meteorologists are just guessing.  Such a let down."  The card to the right is from the Studio Calico January card kit.  There was a little image on it that I didn't like so I added the cardboard flower from Studio G.


Yeah...that tongue.  Ü  I saw the Gandalf quote on Facebook earlier that week.  I loved it from the book.  This is a slight variation.  "Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."  I added a journaling card that I put behind it.  The little tan arrow is supposed to remind me.  The hubby and I went to see The Hobbit on that Friday.


 The pictures on this are a bit difficult to see, but it's me laying down with both furry kids and they're not trying to chew on each other.  It was a pretty amazing moment.  Haha!!  This is also the first time I used white chalk ink for stamping.  I love how they turned out on the card.  The little silver dots were from a pack I found in the Michaels 2/$3 aisle. 


I really included a lot of Facebook stuff this week.  The card on the top left is just a brown cardstock with some cardboard embellishments.  The 3"x4" on the far left is from the Turquoise core kit.  The "Hi" balloon is a cardstock sticker from Studio G.  The Peter Pan picture is of mini tote bags we got to give away with the movie at work.  I love this thing!  It's the perfect size for all of my church stuff!  Just wish it had a pocket.  The card on the bottom right is a quote from Marjorie Hinckley.  My mom gave this out during a Relief Society lesson a few months ago.  I found it in my car and it made me smile. 


This picture is just adorable.  Someone shared it on Facebook from National Geographic and I had to include it.


So a dear friend of mine surprised me with a message on Facebook about how much we have grown since I was in Utah {10 years ago!}.  It was wonderful and I don't want to forget it.





Comments

Popular Posts