{Project Life} Week 12: 03.17-03.23

Week 12.  Not much happened with us, but my parents went to visit my brother and adorable little nephew.  So naturally, I have lots of pictures from their visit.  Sure, we didn't experience the visit, but it will be fun to look back at the book several years down the road to see how the little one has changed over the years. This week had a lot an insert, so there are a lot of pictures of everything.




So that Monday was the first day of my hectic schedule at work.  What better way to document it than with my daily to-do list.  Sure, I got a lot crossed off and there was a lot that came up that I didn't end up putting on the list.  It's just madness right now and I'm trying to keep everything in check and straight.  The 3x4 on the far right came from the March PL kit from Studio Calico.  I didn't really know what to do with it, so I added some of the candy buttons and just put it in a pocket.  I'm okay with that decision.

The picture of me is to show how long my hair is getting...and how I really want to do something with it.  I want to do something funky, but I don't know if I have the courage to actually go through with it.


Look at that little cheesy smile.  Ü  I just love this boy.  The "Currents" card is actually a stamp that I stamped to a card from the March PL kit.  I love this stamp and I'm so glad I bought it.  I ended up having some issues with the first one that I bought.  The silicone was not cut out well enough around the word "CURRENTS" so ink was transferring in between the letters.  No worries...Studio Calico sent me out a replacement and gave me a $5 credit.  It was used wisely.  Ü


Happy St. Paddy's Day!

I took some pictures of my favorite green things.  Hymnal.  My green, white, and brown dress.  We got white carnations in Relief Society and it just matched my dress so well.


Saturday we went to an Easter Pancake Breakfast at church...yeah, I realize that this was before St. Patrick's day.  I made my awesome pull-apart biscuits.  I decided to make little signs so people knew what was in them.  Everyone loved them!!



Good ol' K-fed was in town so it was only proper that we met for lunch.  I really do miss working for him and under different circumstances, I may have moved to join him at his current company.  But the goober couldn't move his butt and waited until I was planning a wedding and buying a house here to offer me a job.  ;-)  I know there were reasons, but I still like to bug him about it.  I think what I miss most...driving his Porsche Cayenne and getting him to pay for Starbucks.  Oh, and I had no problem driving his car to the car wash or fill up the gas tank.  Ü  I consider that being "spoiled".


Sent the kissy face to Michael one day while at work.  I love the little note I added to it.


So the PL kit had this die cut 4x6 card.  Each time I would rummage through my supplies I'd think to myself, "What on earth am I going to do with that?"  Well, it just so happens to make a great filler card with a textured card behind it.


Photos of the boy.  

When I originally planned this layout, I thought they were 4 - 3x4 insets...but I was wrong.  The bottom one was a 4x6.  No worries thought.  It still worked out the way I wanted it to.  And the fifth little square I chopped and put in the middle.  Let me tell you...this little boy LOVES his Opa.  Honestly, Love is not a strong enough word.  I adore the picture of him sitting on Opa's chest watching TV.  Yeah, it happened that way.


My brother is an amazing craftsman.  Seriously.  He build a loft  bed for Micah.


And Micah totally loves it.  No one knows why, but he calls it his Pirate bed.  So Oma has to make him a pirate flag now.  Ü



I just love sunsets.  The pink sunset was after a storm on Monday.  The other picture doesn't do what I saw justice.  It was amazing.


There are certain times in the day when Bear just has that look on her face.  And you know she wants to cuddle.  She is such a cuddler.  It will be interesting to see what happens when we have kids.  She is definitely Michael's baby.


We drove down to Atlantic station and Ikea after massages on Friday.  I was  trying to take pictures of the skyline which I completely love.  I may hate 99% of everything about Georgia, but Atlanta is definitely not one of them.  This was also the perfect moment to include the veneer "I *heart* THIS CITY" from the March PL kit.  It ended up being perfect.

Close up.

That's all for Week 12.  Don't forget to check out The Mom Creative's PL link party for more fun and inspiring layouts!

Comments

  1. I just love how much detail you add to your different items

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks!! Sometimes I go embellishment crazy and other times, not so much. It's a mood swing I have. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts