...just breathe...

This weekend I had a little bit of time to breathe, which was good and bad.  A friend asked me how things were going on Clomid and they didn't seem as terrible as I made them out in my head.  That was until I was home by myself on Saturday and felt every emotional wave come over me.  All week I had been so busy concentrating on school and work that I didn't give any time to really feel what was going on with my body. So Saturday was tough, but I got through it.  I don't know if I'm looking forward to doing this another month.  If we do, then it means we didn't conceive this month.  Ahhh...that's next month's problems.

Only 17 days left until I walk across the stage with my college degree.  I honestly can say I'm not prepared for this.  Weird, huh?  I think it's more so I'm not prepared for not having a schedule to maintain after this.  I do plan on going onto more schooling, but not anytime soon.  It's great that Michael and I will be able to spend more time together, but this has been such a big part of my life for the last 5 years {since going back to KSU}...it's weird that it won't be there.  It's not bitter sweet, at all.  It's seriously pure sweetness.  Fees are going up with the pending football team that students don't want so I'm glad to be getting out of there. 

So now, the only things that stands in the way are two finals and a paper.  My final on Thursday is for Algebra which I have to make at least a 72 to maintain my A.  I think I'll be okay on that.  ;-)  My senior seminar paper is due Friday.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I'm taking off Wednesday to knock that out.  I don't want to stress over it on Thursday.  It's 10 pages with a minimum of 15 sources.  I have 20.  I think I'll be okay as well.  My main fear is my Cognitive Psyc final.  It's next Tuesday.  Luckily, my teacher weights things so if you're not a good test taker, the busy work and papers help your grade.  I'm a little concerned with that final, but I think in the end it will be okay.  I hope it is anyway.  I'm really glad it's after my paper is due so next weekend I can concentrate on studying for that.

I'm really just excited about tomorrow.  Tomorrow my amazing mother is taking me to see Celtic Woman at the Fox with dinner at Melting Pot before as a graduation present.  I can honestly say...I'm freaking ecstatic!!  It's going to be awesome and tomorrow evening really can't come soon enough. 

That's about it for an update.  Ü

Comments

Popular Posts