When a Problem Comes Along…

...who else finished that with, “You must whip it?” Yeah, it’s hard not to. Unfortunately, I couldn’t figure out a way to add “Valor” to that. Because that’s my go-to for problems…in the office. Recently I’ve felt a load of frustrations that have left me wanting to scream like a toddler in a Walmart. Am I the only one? Probably not. Personalities clash, deadlines come up, and people don’t often know how to voice their concerns with respect; leaving angry, frustrated people ready to explode. This has happened to me on more than one occasion in the last few months.

So, what helped? I diffuse Stress Away on a daily basis. I wear it often in the office as well. But on these particular occasions, when tensions are so high I am ready to snap (break down and cry is more like it), I have reached for Valor. This beautiful little purple bottle has become my miracle. Valor is most often referred to as the blend for confidence and courage, but it can do oh-so-much-more, my friends. It can help create a grounded environment good for meditation. It helps ease tension. It helps uplift and supports the nervous system. You can also try diffusing it with other oils to enhance your experience.

I usually just apply topically – neck, wrists, rub ALL over the back of my neck (for that tension relief) and take a few minutes to breathe deep and relax. We were given these fancy magnetic “In a meeting” signs and I have abused it on more than one occasion for my “meditative moments”. Sometimes you just have to take a few minutes and escape the moment, right? If I’m at home and need a mommy time out, I’ll diffuse with Sacred Frankincense and after a bit I feel like I’m ready to concur the world, or my Tiny Human’s tantrum. It’s empowering and harmonizing. It’s amazing.

I’ve always enjoyed the power of essential oils emotionally, but never before did I experience anything quite like Valor has given me. It has been such an eye-opening oil and I love that it can be used for much more than just a confidence boost!



If you'd like to know more about Young Living Essential Oils, you can click here.  There's a form at the bottom you can reach out to me in or comment below.  I lovelovelove talking oils and I'd LOVE to share more with you!! 

Comments

Popular Posts