{Project Life} Week 18: 04.28-05.04

Welcome to my Project Life update!  If you are new to Brighter Horizons, hello and kick back, stay awhile!  I'm Nubia - I'm a fairly newlywed {a year and a half} and doing what I can to try to document my wonderful life with my husband and sharing our experiences in the process.  If you want to check out PL from my beginning, click here.  There are also some other links in that blog that describe what this is all about.  It's something that I love and that I'm absolutely passionate about!  Happy reading!!


I'm a bit behind on my PL, but the last couple weeks have been a little crazy.  No worries.  I'm not stressing about it at all.  Week 18 was fun.  The biggest highlight was going to see Celtic Woman at the Fox with my mom.  I always love doing stuff with her.  She's pretty amazing.  We had dinner at Melting Pot before hand and then the show after.  So much fun!  This week's kit had a glorious mix of products and most of them I really don't remember.  I did get the May PL kit in from Studio Calico so that was fun to start using.  I also used some free printables and some of the wood veneers that I purchased.  If I remember what was from where, I'll come back and add.



On our way into Atlanta there was a minion balloon from Despicable Me floating off the highway.  I thought it was hilarious.


The top row features dinner and the Fox.  I tried to take pictures of the show.  They aren't terrible, but by no means great.  I also included my ticket stub in the bottom right pocket and my mom's status from the night.  Ü  So fun! 


As I was getting ready for finals week and happened to find my graduation announcement from high school.  It's crazy how much has changed in 10 years.


That's all for Week 18.  Don't forget to check out The Mom Creative's PL link party for more fun and inspiring layouts!  

Comments

Popular Posts